Friday, August 20, 2010

Birthday Book

Here is a chipboard OWL book I made for a dear friend for her birthday next week. I think she will be very surprised. She and I have known each other since we were approx. 8 years old, so anyone who knows us knows that is a lot of years!!! For the past 20 or so years we have made each others birthday cards. I think this year I might have over done it. I added bling to their eyes, and in all that ribbon there are several charms. Years and years ago she and I got necklace charms that had a broken heart and 1/2 said Be Fri and the other half said St End, I had the Be fri and she had the st end, well i found a charm exactly like the ones we had except smaller, so I put that in there. A lot of fond memories.
It looks like I forgot to add a picture of the second pages....oh well

And the last owl page.
The end

Sheerin if you by chance happen to take a peek at my blog before Aug. 25th don't look at this section of the blog........




1 comment:

  1. So so cute. What a great gift! I have to try to work on one of these shape albums. TFS.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete